April Challenge 2014 - Anything Goes

First of all let's give a big shout out to all our March Winners!!!! 
Yahoo!!!! Hope you had fun!
4 Winners in 1 Month....WOW!

Now we're moving on to April and there's no April Fool's Day going on over at Mema's Crafts!  This month our sponsors are:


We're always pleased to welcome back Bugaboo Stamps and her array of cute and sassy stamps. Bugaboo stamps offers freebies every Friday and there are new releases every Tuesday.  I love coloring these stamps and you will too!  Bugaboo is offering a generous prize of 7 digi stamps for one winner.


Our second sponsor is new to Mema's Crafts and offers very unique digital images that come complete with matching digital paper and the uniqueness of offering the digital stamps pre-colored. So please welcome and visit our generous sponsor "The Paper Shelter" that offers digital stamps and more!
You have to visit their site to see what they have to offer.  I promise you will visit more than once or twice or ..... you know what I mean.  Check it out!

This month April's Challenge is a favorite for everyone!
Ariana (Ari) has decided it should be 
"Anything Goes"!!
and I added an optional twist
Spring or Easter!

*********************************************************
Allow me to introduce a few talented ladies from The Paper Shelter Design Team as this month's Guest Designers for Mema's Crafts.



Shirley Chalmers of https://www.nannieflash.blogspot.com Team Leader. I'm a 71year old mother and grandmother to 3 daughters and 7 grandchildren and l great grandson. I have been on The Paper Shelter Design Team since it was created just over 3 years ago and I run it with my joint Team Leader Marie, and we take it in turns every two weeks to run it. I live with my husband in a beautiful part of England, Gloucestershire and have a 3 year old Yorkie Missy who we find rules our lives.




Anna Pysseltime of http://annaspysseltajm.blogspot.co.uk/ is one of the girls on Shirley's Design Team and lives in Sweden with her family.











Angela of the Netherlands
My card-making addiction started a long time ago with tea tiles. My latest addictions are digital stamps and my Silhouette Cameo. TPS digital stamp kits include pre-coloured stamps and papers also. Beside colouring the gorgeous images I love to play with the pre-coloured ones... I use them for making projects with my Silhouette Cameo. The Easter box card is made that way... I hope you like it.





Gail Lass of 
My hobbies are stained glass, gardening and paper crafts, not in that particular order. I’m a secretary by day and love making cards to relax after a long day of pushing paper. I’m married 7 years to a wonderful guy who understand my need to create and I’m flanked by 2 beagles and 3 cats who love to visit me in my craft room (and leave animal hair that sticks to all my adhesives!). I’m honored to be invited as a Guest Designer by Mema’s Crafts this challenge and love what the Mema’s Crafts Design Team has created for this challenge!

Emmett, Idaho, United States
my life is blessed in so many ways. I am a Christian, a wife, a mother and a 'grammy' to two adorable little boys. They are the sunshine of my life. I have been an avid scrapbooker for many years and several years ago began my addiction to stamping and card making. I am retired. My husband of 40 years has always supported my creative adventures (and misadventures)in all my craft endeavors. I like to sew, oil paint, draw pencil portraits, garden and of course paper craft. I am active in our local Baptist Church and have worked with the youth in some capacity for the last 30 years. I hope your day is blessed and filled with joy. I pray that I can leave a little kindness along the way.
Hugs to all my beautiful Guest Designers. Please visit their site for more inspirational creations and don't forget to enter their challenges while you're there!

My girls and I had fun creating these cards and we hope they will bring a smile to your face or offer some type of inspiration for you.

Gabbi
(pre-colored -digital paper)
The Paper Shelter "Sophie in the Country"
Ari
(pre-colored- digital paper)
The Paper Shelter "The 20's Girl" 
Lesia
(colored with Copics)
Bugaboo Stamps "Spring Boot"
(colored with copics)
The Paper Shelter "The 20s Girl"

(colored with copics)
Bugaboo Stamps "Fancy Bonnet Easter"

Lesia
(colored with copics)



Now you've seen what we have and we are excited to see what you create to share with us.  Enter your creation below.


****************************************************************************

14 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!

Sheila H said...

Great inspiration :)

Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT Fit Kitty said...

Fun new challenge! Hoping to be back to play along! Congratulations to the 4 lucky winners!

Beebeebabs said...

I just realized its not April lol

Nannieflash said...

Hi Leisa the cards look stunning and I have emailed you another DT card from one more of my members unfortunately I missed it last night due to the fact I turned of my computer, I hope you are able to add it to the Challenge post later on today. hugs Shirleyxxx

Gail said...

Super creations - thanks for another challenge enjoy your week!

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely bunch of creations you all have made. Stunning!
Love n hugs
Marie, TPS's B-team leader

Unknown said...

LOVE the creations from everyone!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Denise Goeldner said...

Love all the creations by the team and so happy to come across your wonderful blog & challenge today.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Robyn’s Fetish Challenge Blog
Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
Deedee’s Digis Blog
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Michele said...

the DT cards are gorgeous! xo

New Creations said...

Gorgeous creation and inspirational card as always!
Happy Easter Weekend!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing collection of creations! Thanks very much for the challenge and wonderful inspiration today! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...