Inspired Card

It is always great when you can find the inspiration you seek somewhere on the internet or YouTube.  There is such an array of diverse and talented crafters that regardless of what it is I wish to try, I can always find someone that has a style that appeals to me.  Yesterday, I wanted to do a quick card but not one that would be called CAS.  It had to be one I could complete in an hour or less but still have a certain charm and I found it in a card created by MaryJ.  Thanks, MaryJ, and to the rest of you here is my card.



The image I used is from Stampingbella and is part of the Uptown Girls collection.  This particular image is "Audrey Loves Makeup".  After coloring her with my copics I cut her out using my Brother Scan N Cut (does a fabulous job) and popped her up on my card.

I used the "Hello" die for my greeting and added the word beautiful from a Tim Holtz sticker sheet. Next, I used the "grated effect" die from Spellbinders and cut it in half to use on the front and inside of the card.

Lastly, I adhered all my panels to a gray card base completing this card in less than an hour.

The Copic markers I used: E27, E25, E11, E00, C1, C3, C5, B24, B23, B21 and R37

Thanks again to MaryJ, and now I would like to enter the following  "ATG Challenges":

Morgan's Art World - #16 Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting - #8 Anything Goes One for Ladies
Creative Fingers - #135 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes 
Scrapper's Delight - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - #64 Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - August Anything Goes (must use stamped image)
Little Patch of Crafty Friends - #63 Anything Goes
Fashionable Stamping - #126 Use Your Inks (must use stamped image)

12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Lesia - love the background with the half 'trellis' die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Such a stylishly designed creation for our August challenge, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I just love this creation, looks fantastic. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lesia… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… beautiful stamp and you have coloured her so lovely. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Your coloring and colors are on point. Not sure what Mary J you are referring too, but if it is me, I am flattered. I have been a slacker on my blog lately.

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and design! Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Making Memories Crafting
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Arlene said...

I love it. Great design and fun card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

pinky said...

I'm just loving this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

This is a wonderful card. Beautiful colored. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely lady card with us at Making Memories !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a Wonderful and very feminine card, love it didn't take you long, lovely colours and dies. Thank you for joining us Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge. Faith DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...